FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Umbrellas are not permitted
No pets are allowed.
Tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be additional $5. Surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections.
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain, or shine”. The event will continue unless cancelled by a city official.
On-site activities will include:
- Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
- Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
- Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
- Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
VIP is an up close and personal experience with a guarantee seat at a table. There are 75 various size tables available for sale. The capacity is 2 to 8 people per table.
Preferred Viewing is a theater seating arrangement with two chairs side by side every 3ft apart.
Reserve General Admission Circle ticket holders bring your own chairs. Two chairs per circle (NO exception). All circles will be 3ft apart.
General Admission Free bring your own chairs – Open Seating.
No Cameras, Camcorders, or other video recording devices are permitted in the park.
No. Tickets are non-refundable.
ATMs will be available.
Re-entry is not permitted.